In a message dated 5/21/2001 4:37:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I ordered my tickets for the Mahwah, NJ show today!  The web site is still
not up to date, but the phone number it shows, is functional.  I'll be on
the
tennis court (floor) rockin' to the Doobs on July 16th!!!!!!!

Me too!  I was at work, so I had my wife on it for a good part of the
morning, since neither the Tennis Classic site nor the Ticketmaster site had
current info.  Finally scored a couple of floor seats with no problem.  I
don't think this concert has been publicized as much as some of the others in
the area, so getting good seats wasn't as much of a problem as it is with a
venue like PNC.  Now I just have to get the night off from work.

Anyone else going?

John, lurking less but still from Jersey (one outta two ain't bad)