Hey and don't forget Triumph !!!

Joel

>>> "Dennis Snelgrove" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/08/01 01:47AM >>>
Hey! Gordon Lightfoot is CANADIAN and had a lot of good material!! Just you
be watching what you say, or us Canucks will have to come down there and
force you to listen to him, Anne Murray, Bruce Cockburn, Bryan Adams, Sarah
McLaughlin, Leonard Cohen, and a dozen others for days on end. (But we will
play the Doobs in there too. We may be mean, but we're not heartless. For
proof of that, you'll note that I didn't include Celine Dion)  ;)