In a message dated 6/8/01 8:55:09 AM Mountain Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< How 'bout other suggestions for Doobie/Other Artist jammin' on each others
tunes. Lee Ritenour (sp?) and Pat jammin', Tom and B.B. King, John and Keb
Mo, The Doobies and Little Feat, Steely Dan, The Eagles.

 Doobies Rule,
 Steve

Steve, let's not forget one of my favorite guitarists, Carlos Santana!  Whew,
the thought just gives me goose bumps!  And to put it over the edge, we'll
invite BB King and Eric Clapton to jam too!

Peace!
Ed C.