On Friday 08 May 2009, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> I did search for the usb-imagewriter package and from there go to its
> list of bugs.  There were three, including this one.  (You're not the
> GreatBunzinni are you?)

No not me, but he got the exact same results as me.

> So I've confirmed it and hopefully it'll get fixed in time.  I'm not
> sure why I can't find the python-glade package either;  it's
> python-glade2 in searches I do.  But maybe the search thing doesn't find
> virtual packages or something.

All I did was to type 'python-glade' into KPackageKit (I didn't use apt at the
console as Andrew originally suggested), and it found it.

I've just added this to your bug report in case anyone else has the problem.

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, 2009-06-03 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/