Hi,

My daughter has to do an assignment at Uni using a T-Test.  Although the Uni
says that work can be submitted in Either MS or Open Office, they've only told
her how to do it in Excel and she only has OpenOffice.

Is there anyone out there who knows how to do this or knows how to find out?
I never did statistics, so I have no idea what to look for.

I found this:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_TTEST_function,
but don't really know how to use it.  Ideally, she needs a step-by-step guide
similar to the one provided by the Uni for Excel.

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2009-12-02 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/