On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:20:48 -0000, Terry Coles <d-...@hadrian-way.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My daughter has to do an assignment at Uni using a T-Test.  Although the
> Uni
> says that work can be submitted in Either MS or Open Office, they've
> only told
> her how to do it in Excel and she only has OpenOffice.
>
> Is there anyone out there who knows how to do this or knows how to find
> out?
> I never did statistics, so I have no idea what to look for.
>
> I found this:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_TTEST_function,
> but don't really know how to use it.  Ideally, she needs a step-by-step
> guide
> similar to the one provided by the Uni for Excel.

Hello Terry,

Can you provide the instructions she has for doing it in Excel? It might
be pretty easy to translate them into OO.o

 From what I can remember of TTests (its been a couple of years since I've
touched them) I would have though OO.o would handle them in a very similar
way to Excel.

Rob

--
Using Opera M2: http://www.opera.com/mail/

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2009-12-02 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/