On Thursday 19 Nov 2009, John Cooper wrote:
> and specifically http://www.ooomacros.org/user.php
>
> "This is a suite of macros to perform basic statistical analysis within
> OpenOffice. These macros give OpenOffice Calc the functionality which
> Analysis ToolPak gives Microsoft Excel, and many of these routines are
> unavailable in Excel."

Hmmm.  The docs specifically say that TTEST is supported, but when I opened
that suite of macros, I couldn't find it.

Becky has now worked out for herself that the tools in Excel calculate
multiple functions at once, whereas OOo only allows the functions to be
calculated piecemeal.  It isn't a problem, but being a teenager, she'd rather
the tools did the work for her :-)

Thanks everyone for trying to help.

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2009-12-02 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/