Couldn't make it last night; travelling back from Bristol was tiring and
dangerous, so I didn't fancy another round.
This morning I took delivery of my HomeHub2.0 router, bought for £25 new off
e-bay(rrp£90).
To my dismay, it doesn't support DynDNS services, so my web site was shot.
Looking around I found a company called EvoHosting.
EvoHosting starts at £2.50 a month, and for this you get a free, PROPER Domain
name and things like an FTP server and support for SSL and commerce.
My site took half an hour to set up.
http://www.simonoriordan.com
Simono
--
Next meeting: Bournemouth, Wednesday 2009-12-02 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/