Is anyone else having problems with Kubuntu since the latest set of
updates?

I now have the problem that as soon as I boot up and log in, it tells me
that it has disabled my sound card and replaced it with one that doesn't
work, and the wireless connection will not come up. When I select my
wireless connection - nothing.

I put a note about it on the Linked-in forum.

However, it seems as if I boot the machine up, leave it for approx ten
minutes (make and have coffee), log in, leave it for a few more minutes,
(paint a door) then everything is OK. Here I am.

Yours,

Confused of Colehill.

--
Next meeting: Dorchester, Tue 2010-03-02 20:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413