On Sun, 2010-04-25 at 13:26 +0100, Peter Merchant wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-04-25 at 08:27 +0100, Terry Coles wrote:
> > On Friday 02 Apr 2010, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> > > Given that the Weymouth contingent that used to attend Dorchester pub
> > > meets now work away, the Dorchester attendance has dropped.  I was
> > > wondering if May's pub meet, the one after next week's Bournmouth one
> > > mentioned above, should be held somewhere other than Dorchester.  Seems
> > > silly if the majority of attendees are from Bournemouth/Poole
> > > conurbation.
> > >
> > > How does Blandford Forum sound?  It looks centralish to Dorchester,
> > > Yeovil, Salisbury, and Bournemouth.  Anyone know a suitable pub?
>
> I like the idea of coming to Blandford. As Clive says, it is about the
> same distance for him and me, and I will take up his offer of a lift
> (OK, Clive?)
>
> It would be a good opportunity to meet some of the Western crowd.
>
> Peter M.

Don't know what to make of it.
I'm now in Fordingbridge; Blandford would be on what, the A36?
Had to do the A31 commute and it gives me the shivers, but now I might
make it. Probably I'll be a Bournemouth bod when I get settled, although
these days I'm looking to avoid journeys of more than 15 miles unless
for a crucial reason.
But who says R&R ain't crucial eh?
Simono

--