In other 10.04 related news: Firefox doesn't have Flash Player available
to install.
Instead, it has the Flash Player Installer available to install.
If you want the real thing, not Gnash etc, you have to install the
installer, and in a day or two it will get around to putting Flash
Player *somewhere*.
At least it works though.
Simono

--
Next meeting: Blandford Forum, Tuesday 2010-05-11 20:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413