On 24 August 2010 10:40, Tim Waugh <twa...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I came along to the last meeting so it's probably about time I
> introduced myself on this list.  I'm a software engineer working for Red
> Hat, mainly on areas to do with printing.
>
> I will try to come along to the Bournemouth meetings -- I live locally.
> I don't have a car so I'm unlikely to be able to make it to any that are
> further afield.
>
> Tim.
> */

Hi Tim,

You're one step ahead of me as I have yet to make it to a meeting myself!

Where about do you live in Bournemouth? I'm in Winton. I don't have a car
either so I'm in the same boat as you so to speak. In my case, I can't
actually drive, the consequence of spending all my 20s in London where you
don't need a car and never have any spare money for anything so driving
lessons are out of question.

--
Google Android, programming and web design at http://www.cogitas.net/blog/