On Sunday 10 Oct 2010, Terry Coles wrote:
> I didn't and (so far) I seem to have a pretty good installation.
>
> I did a clean install of Kubuntu, keeping my /home partition.  I've still
> got to reinstall all the packages that I need that don't come with the
> live disc, so something might yet break.  However all my winges from 10.04
> seem to be fixed.
>
> Standby for the new winges ;-)

None so far.  Everything works, with some things better than before.
PulseAudio took a bit of setting up to get the Mic to come through, but it's
clearer than it was.

System boots quicker than before and seems very responsive.

I'm happy.

However, my son's laptop is playing up...  Stay tuned.

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting:  Crown Hotel, Blandford Forum, Tuesday 2010-11-02 20:00