Hi Terry,

> I think I asked the wrong question (or the right question asked
> wrongly).  What we really want to do is to burn a disc that consists
> of the TC ISO (which will rarely change) and add some additional
> scripts/config files (which will change frequently) at the same time.

Earlier you were talking about having your files outside the TC ISO.  Is
that because you want to ship the big ISO once and then ship your little
files often?  Or do you want to append a new set of your files to the
end of an existing CD with the TC ISO plus old sets of your files
already on it?

If neither of these then what Sean suggests seems easiest.  Produce your
own TC ISO that includes your things.

    http://wiki.tinycorelinux.com/Remastering

(They seem confused towards the end.  The mkisofs is one logical line,
as they say, but someone's saying there were slases on their own, they
would of been, or should have been, backslashes to say that the physical
line is continued logically on the next one.)

Cheers,
Ralph.

--
Next meeting:  The Broadway, Bournemouth, Tuesday 2010-12-14 20:00