Hi Peter (Merchant),

> > > Not quite sure what happened here: I was asking about 802.11n
> > > with respect to Belkin and seem to have got caught up in another
> > > conversation.
> >
> > I was replying to the other Peter, Peter Washington there, not you.
> > :-)
>
> Figured as much, but as the order of my emails is My starter John
> Cooper Ralph - (11:55) and then Peter Washington (20:29)  and this was
> a reply to your 11:55 one,
>
> Did I miss one? or am I just confused?

Yes, the one that's missing is Peter's off-list one to me.  He was
replying to John Cooper.  Hence me talking about liberties above.  The
Comments and In-reply-to header of mine should refer to Peter W.'s
email, not JC's.  Your email client is making the best it can of the
threading from my References header and places it as a reply to JC.
(Shame it doesn't show there's ones missing in between JC's and mine
like trn(1) used to for Usenet posts;  the References header tells it
that one's missing.)

Sorry for the confusion, I'll try and make it clear next time.

Cheers,
Ralph.

--
Next meeting:  Blandford Forum, Wednesday 2011-03-02 20:00