Hi Terry,

> I can't connect to it again, even though the Pi hasn't been connected
> since yesterday.  I was connecting OK earlier today.  So it's maybe
> nothing to do with the Pi.

DNS for raspberrypi.org has been intermittently failing to resolve since
my last email.  I wouldn't bother investigating your work whilst it's
still flaky.

> I have NAT on eth1, so presumably a machine on the Internet side of
> the Pi Router would not inadvertently pick up the route from my DNS
> server when I have set it up.

DNS servers don't dish up routes, and you're right, your DNS server will
elect to only listen on the interface where there's incoming requests
from the paying public.

Cheers, Ralph.