On 10/10/18 15:51, PeterMerchant via dorset wrote:
I can do it, no problem. I don't know why yours might be different. I have to keep typing to see if  my response is single or double lines - Ahh  Single spacing.
I don't know why it didn't work before.  It wasn't the typing that was the problem, it was when I tried to delete the unwanted text (your response retained all the original text).  When I did it earlier it completely screwed up the threading.

I still don't know how to change the quote marks to '>'.

Next meeting at *new* venue:  Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2018-11-06 20:00
Check if you're replying to the list or the author