Are you sure these aren't a scam? It kind of sounds like one, so the links
might not be genuine, perhaps?

I'm sure you've already checked this, but thought it was worth a mention.

Hamish
On 18 Jan 2020, at 08:01, Terry Coles
<d-...@hadrian-way.co.uk<mailto:d-...@hadrian-way.co.uk>> wrote:

On Saturday, 18 January 2020 07:48:08 GMT Terry Coles wrote:
 There is a button to upgrade to 'fix' the problem.

BTW.  The upgrade button gives this:

'Site Scan & Repair

No more malware worries — our security solution powered by SiteLock detects
and automatically removes malware.

Daily malware detection for up to 500 web pages
Fully automated malware removal
Daily spam and blacklist monitoring
On-demand monthly vulnerability detection
Vulnerability patching'

The cost is £5 per month.  My current contract for the whole domain costs me
£10.99 per month, so the tool would add nearly 50% to my costs.

The thing is that I do not use my website for eCommerce and there is nothing
much there apart from holiday snaps, so what I really want is a provider that
lets me use the domain as a repository and leaves me alone; just as  One and
One did for all those years.
--
  Next meeting: BEC, Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2020-02-04 20:00