I was wondering about some kind of virtual meeting at the normal date
and time, given homes now have fast Internet connections, but it would
need some experimentation beforehand by someone who has time or
experience.  :-)

I wonder if we could set up a WhatsApp group, and whether it could split off
into sub-groups for different conversations. We use it at home, but only
one-to-one so I don't know if this is possible.  Think I can link it from the
small screen phone to my PC, but I haven't had too much luck with that.

Also just saw a tweet for Zoom.us and my son says he has been using it for his
lectures as he is teaching from home at the moment. Once again I know nothing
about it.

Peter M.

--
 Next meeting: BEC, Bournemouth, Tuesday, post-lurgi 20:00