On Thursday, 30 April 2020 11:30:11 BST Tim Waugh wrote:
> Looks interesting. Are you picking up tasks from it? I haven't seen any
> yet, just see this in the logs:
>
> 30-Apr-2020 09:42:04 [ibercivis] Project has no tasks available

Yes.  This is what I get:

Thu 30 Apr 2020 10:47:50 BST | ibercivis | Project has no tasks available

So presumably they aren't ready to start computing yet.

I don't seem to be getting any new Tasks for Rosetta either.  The log says:

Thu 30 Apr 2020 10:47:42 BST | Rosetta@home | Not requesting tasks: don't need
(CPU: not highest priority project; NVIDIA GPU: )

From the Properties dialogue for Rosetta:

Scheduling priority   -2.11

The corresponding entry for Ibercivis seems to be:

Scheduling priority  -0.00

So I may suspend Ibercivis if no new Tasks are downloaded when the current
batch have finished processing.  I currently have six tasks Running, two
Waiting for Memory and one not started.