On Tuesday, 5 May 2020 09:45:15 BST Tim Waugh wrote:
> There are several things at play I think:
> - ibercivis has not implemented checkpointing yet, which means if you
> switch the computer off all running tasks lose their progress(!)

In that case, I'd be better off sticking to Rosetta because the computer is in
the main bedroom and cannot remain on 24/7.

> - the percentage-completion report seems to be a guess: I see it go up in
> 10% increments, and sometimes tasks complete earlier than the
> remaining-time indicated

I've seen that too.

> - some tasks appear to restart once they get to 50%, but this is expected:
>    https://boinc.ibercivis.es/ibercivis/forum_thread.php?id=7&postid=180#180

I've also seen that too.

Lets hope they get all these niggles sorted soon.   I'm going suspend
Ibercivis and let Rosetta have all the time until they do.  Hopefully, they'll
post something somewhere when the main problem is fixed.