There are several things at play I think:
- ibercivis has not implemented checkpointing yet, which means if you
switch the computer off all running tasks lose their progress(!)
- the percentage-completion report seems to be a guess: I see it go up in
10% increments, and sometimes tasks complete earlier than the
remaining-time indicated
- some tasks appear to restart once they get to 50%, but this is expected:
   https://boinc.ibercivis.es/ibercivis/forum_thread.php?id=7&postid=180#180

Tim.
*/