On Wednesday, 5 August 2020 10:00:31 BST Ralph Corderoy wrote:
Ralph,

You've been busy :-)

Thanks for all your hard work.

> > See https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/1.5inch_OLED_Module
> > This page contains everything available about the device.

I hadn't analysed the content there to the depth that you have.

> There's a lot of good information there, and a bit of bad written by
> Waveshare.

That's what I thought.

I intend to share this with the volunteer who originally bought the display,
He was / is a hardware engineer before he retired, so we might be able to get
quite a bit out of this between us.

Hamish has been busy on the River System project so hasn't really been
involved in this, but he's welcome to join in if he has time :-)