My apologies, Alexander.

I do want to say something in relation to Rotor and FreeBSD. The original
Share Source CLI documents/book mentioned it ran and was tested on FreeBSD
4.7. I mentioned here how I got it working on FreeBSD 4.8:

http://weblogs.asp.net/rhurlbut/archive/2003/08/10/23403.aspx

and later tried on 5.1

http://weblogs.asp.net/rhurlbut/archive/2003/10/27/33760.aspx

but has some problems and stopped at that point.

In May, the last post on this list was from Sebastian Marion mentioning he
got 14000 when he tried building it on FreeBSD 5.3.

It is a very sad state of affairs when you are hard pressed to keep looking
for obsolete OSs to build Rotor on successfully.

Thank you,

Robert Hurlbut

Alexander Petrossian writes:

Discussion of the Rotor Shared Source CLI @ :
Ted,
..
Robert Hurlbut

Ted, Robert, this list has nothing to do with the subject,
please follow rules.

Alexander Petrossian