On Wednesday, June 11 at 11:51 PM, quoth Johannes Berg:
On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 23:43 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
Kyle,

"Obviously", I qualify as a spammer because I wrote the antispam plugin.
Or something like that.

Heh, sorry about that - I have my server set to reject non-list-related messages to my kyle-dovecot address... which was a good idea until I started posting to the list again.

~Kyle
--
When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, who love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on street corners so that others may see them. Amen, I say to you, they have received their reward.
                                                        -- Matthew 6:5