[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thank you for the reply. Because of the fact that this is a production server,
I would like to be 100% sure that upgrading sieve will fix this issue. Could
you confirm this?

Regards,

Ioannis
Not sure. Vacation code is not changed since... first release sieve plugin.

Vacation code calls 2 functions: first marks dupes (it seems working) , then, if it success second function is called which actualy sends vacation message. This action (success or failure) is loged in log file.
1. wthat is in your log files?
2. the only reason I can guess about failure in second function is sendmail binary. default value of "sendmail_path" (hardcoded) is /usr/lib/sendmail. You can verify this: "strings /path/to/dovecot/deliver | grep sendmail" If default value is incorrect try add sendmail_path variable in dovecot.conf
e.g.:
-----
protocol lda {
  sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
}
-----

..anyway I recommend upgrade to 1.0 release at less.

Uldis