Charles Marcus wrote:
On 2010-01-04, Anthony Nedland (anthony.nedl...@baldwin-telecom.net) wrote:
This is my dovecot -n output
# 1.1.11: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
Error: Error in configuration file /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf line
1076: Unknown section type (section changed in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
at line 1038)
Fatal: Invalid configuration in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
I was under the impression that this would be an irrelevant message, as my actual dovecot configuration file is dovecot-postfix.conf rather than dovecot.conf.

dovecot -n output shows which config file dovecot is actually using, as
opposed to which one you *think* it is using.

Then how do I change the one it's using?