On Mon, 8 Apr 2013, Timo Sirainen wrote:

On 8.4.2013, at 1.31, "Max Pyziur" <p...@brama.com> wrote:

However, once I make the changes to the configuration files, I get the
following error when restarting dovecot:
root@brama /etc/dovecot/conf.d> service dovecot restart
Stopping Dovecot Imap:                                     [  OK  ]
Starting Dovecot Imap: doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file
/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf: service(tcpwrap): executable is empty
                                                          [FAILED]

You most likely didn't compile Dovecot with tcpwrap support. See if you have
/usr/lib*/dovecot/tcpwrap binary?

Any idea, then, as to where those CentOS dovecot src.rpms are kept?

Max Pyziur
p...@brama.com