On 2016.07.19. 15:03, Luescher Claude wrote:
Hello,

Are you sure about that I would need so recent version? That is ok to
have some bugfixes but you are talking about the latest cutting edge
debian jessie backports package.
Even the mainline debian jessie only have 2.2.13 in it and my system is
a complex wheezy installation, the last thing I want to do is to move
all my components into jessie just because of this or do you know 2.2.15
deb packages built for wheezy? My installation is a multi-node cluster
already I would have to update all the nodes but if it would be only to
install a couple of new debs on them I would not hesitate trying a newer
dovecot version.

Thank you.

If you have a huge multi node system, then you need to have testing system also. It's easy to compile Dovecot by yourself and make deb packages, if needed.

--
KSB