Op 20-7-2016 om 14:51 schreef Luescher Claude:
I did eventually was forced to do this and setup a 2 node test environment with the latest dovecot:

/usr/dovecot/sbin/dovecot --version
2.2.25 (7be1766)

/usr/dovecot/sbin/dovecot --build-options
Build options: ioloop=epoll notify=inotify ipv6 openssl io_block_size=8192
Mail storages: shared mdbox sdbox maildir mbox cydir imapc pop3c raw fail
SQL drivers: mysql
Passdb: checkpassword ldap pam passwd passwd-file shadow sql
Userdb: checkpassword ldap nss passwd prefetch passwd-file sql

and dovecot-2.2-pigeonhole-0.4.15.

It unfortunately made no difference at all. The emails are still replicating while it is completely ignoring the sieve files so there must be a switch in the config for this somewhere. Otherwise I will have to look for other solutions like lsync, rsync to sync them between the nodes.

Is the doveadm sieve plugin properly installed at both sides of the replication? On my system (Debian Jessie), it is located at /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/doveadm. The file name is lib10_doveadm_sieve_plugin.so.

When mail_debug is enabled, the replication should log all kinds of doveadm-sieve debug messages.

Any errors in the log?

Regards,

Stephan.