Hello Timo,

I am quite eager to test it, but I don't know if these changes can be applicable for my configuration (it is shared storage one, any mdbox on NFS can be accessed by multiple servers, I made it so it's mostly accessed by one, but at certain conditions multiple servers still access mailbox simultaneously).

So if possible I want to ask few dumb questions:

- I assume VOLATILEDIR can't be used with configurations where multiple servers access the same mdbox because lockfiles need to be shared as well? Or does this option touch only some (lock)files that do not need to be shared between servers accessing same mailbox?

- Would LISTINDEX indexes be regenerated properly for mdbox if lost/corrupted? Properly, meaning without losing flags, message numbering or some other vital data. If yes, then I assume they can be stored on local storage per server, and not on NFS. If LISTINDEX can be regenerated, will LISTINDEX be updated if it's detected to be obsolete compared to accessed mdbox contents?

Thanks.