At 13:08 18/11/2004 -0800, you wrote:

I too use the calendar quite frequently and would hate
to see it missing.  I also don't think we should have
two separate builds.  Is it that big of a pain to
click on the toolbar and say allow it in WinXP?  It's
only once when it starts up right?

I agree with this too. I don't believe there's any prospect of a 'fix' for XP2 at any time soon with the current approach. The biggest difficulty is that people are seeing lots of different problems with a matching variety of experiences with the 'solutions'.

I generally click on the yellow bar once a day and don't have any other problems. I tried yesterday's 'Mark Of The Web' and it just stopped DQSD reloading altogether (I might have some old or hacked-about search.htm) which was surprising to me.

Personally, I think we should release a new build of DQSD, without any XP2 nasty registry hacks, but with all the minor bugfixes which have gone in since the last one.

Losing the calendar to avoid clicking on the yellow warning once a day would seem to be a loss-of-baby-with-bathwater incident.

Will

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: InterSystems CACHE FREE OODBMS DOWNLOAD - A multidimensional database that combines robust object and relational technologies, making it a perfect match for Java, C++,COM, XML, ODBC and JDBC. www.intersystems.com/match8 _______________________________________________ To unsubscribe visit: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/dqsd-users [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=8601