Chuck Baker wrote:

I used the Registry workaround to take care of the SP2 problem and
everything seems to work. the calendar works for me. But I can't find any
the "comx" and "racetv" searches that are made referenced to in the posting
here and I have the most recent version of DQSD.

These are searches that have been added since the last release. You can fetch them directly from CVS via -

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/dqsd/dqsd/searches/racetv.xml
and
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/dqsd/dqsd/searches/comx.xml

right-click on 'download' and do a 'save as' to fetch the file to your machine..

Monty