I used the Registry workaround to take care of the SP2 problem and
everything seems to work. the calendar works for me. But I can't find any
the "comx" and "racetv" searches that are made referenced to in the posting
here and I have the most recent version of DQSD.

I also saw a post that was asking if the registry fix would disable blocking
in other IE windows. Well for me it still worked when opening a IE browser
window but that was a hassle for me to have it keep asking me if I wanted an
activeX control used so in internet options I just enable the activeX
controls and then I didn't get bothered with it.

If other people are having problems with functions not working after the
registry edit and you don't mind have activeX enabled you might try enabling
activeX through the internet options panel and see if that does anything for
you.

Rev. Chuck Baker
ICQ# 1816811
Yahoo ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]