Hi Paul,

FWIW, Allow Blocked Content is currently the safest way of making DQSD work.
It only allows the current executing page (as opposed to the application
running DQSD, or the system as a whole) to do whatever it tries to do, and
trust me, you can trust us. :)

If, by "refuse", you mean that you can't bear the annoyance of have to
Allow, then I hear you. We're working on it!

Kim