Hi Paul,

> Thanks, Shawn, but when I go to that page, I don't
> get an active content (or whatever) warning.

Content on remote servers is usually blocked silently (no warning).
If you DO NOT see green text in the first textbox then it was
blocked. You'll need to download the script (linked from the bottom
of the page) in order to test it locally for the security warning.

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://ReliableAnswers.com/

"I don't have a keyboard site on my computer. We have to
 download it." --Zachary Hall (my son), after being asked if
 he wanted me to hook up my MIDI keyboard to his computer