Shawn and Paul,

I can confirm that. For some bizarre reason, this page does not provoke the
Internet Explorer InfoBar.

Usually, a page with only the following contents:

          <head>
            <script>
            </script>
          </head>

brings up the InfoBar on account of the script tag.

I did notice, however, that Shawn's ggd-discover page is shown as part of
the Internet zone - that must be because it's saved from the web.
However, it contains no mark of the web, as is the standard way of showing
where pages were saved from to give them the same permissions as they
originally had. I'm confused.

<15 minutes later>

I've had a revelation. This is not for non-techies, but some of you might
find it interesting. IE uses an alternate NTFS stream to write zone
information to the file, so it's not visible to the user, but apps can read
and process it. It's kind of a high-tech, and less obvious, Mark of the web.

I've done some testing here, and it's not really consistent - I made two
pages with content similar to what I posted above, and linked to one from
the other. Having allowed blocked content in the one, I expected the other
page to ask me again, but it didn't. I have an theory as to what's going on,
but I'm not going to go into any detail (unless anybody wants me to), but
suffice to say that:

a) I cannot find a definitive source that says Allow Blocked Content is only
effective for the current page
b) My experiments show the opposite

Hope that helps,
Kim