Hi Tom,

Tom Corcoran wrote:
In the help section for the new uktvguide I am looking to include some foreign symbols for some foreign tv stations listed as described in
http://www.chaos.org.uk/~eddy/bits/chars.html
such as É, &oacute.

However when I load the .xml search it says an undeclared entity is found. Is there a way of dealing with this?

You can use numeric entities instead, which are accepted by the XML
parser. Problem is converting your existing entities to numeric format.
They would be something like &#NNNN; where NNNN is the unknown number.

See if you can find a site that lists a translation table, perhaps?

- Kim