Thanks Shawn.

Shawn K. Hall wrote:
Hi Tom,

They would be something like &#NNNN; where NNNN is the unknown number.
Monty put me onto http://www.lookuptables.com/. I tried
to use  but it ends up showing as a box....any
thoughts?

Make sure you're using all four numerals:
  
Give that a shot and let us know how it goes.
I thought this was going to be a duh....but unfortunately I still see a box

 <description>UK Television guide
 </description>

Tom.