Hello all,

I just realized recently (isn't that a precise diagnostic? :) that none of
my local aliases are working. I also tried some of the examples in
localaliases.txt. Every alias gets sent through as a search term.

This started either when I moved to Vista, or (later) switched to IE7 (from
Maxthon) as my default browser.

Suggestions please?

(P.S. Re. Vista: I'm still grateful that it works at all :)