Batch file is cool, but I'm telling you... qsfreq is for really lazy people
(like me) -- it's painless, and I think it does everything that the batch
file does, and gives you some interesting stats as well.

I'm still a little confused about what you guys are seeing in the help --
I'm 99.99% sure disabling searches by renaming the files from anything not
ending in .xml should cause them not to be loaded into the help.  Am I
missing something?