> I'm still a little confused about what you guys are seeing in
> the help -- I'm 99.99% sure disabling searches by renaming
> the files from anything not ending in .xml should cause them
> not to be loaded into the help.  Am I missing something?

The internal disable functionality does NOT rename the files, so you end
up with the files still being parsed, but the functions are not loaded.
This causes the same extensive memory load, without any added value
(except, maybe, the ability to search the help for info about those
searches).

Sure, qsfreq is cool, but it's a change in processing and logic for most
people, and few people can do things a different way just because that
way is better. ;)

-Shawn