Unless there are other good ideas here, what I would like to do is
update draco to allow me to specify the directory where it is going to
download (unless this is already a feature then GREAT).

We are using vault (and the custom draco build for vault), so what I
would like to do is be able to specify my Root build folder in the
draco.exe.config, then specify the folder based on the repository name
and folder path that is specified currently in my config file:

          <vault>

                <buildRoot>d:\DracoBuilds</buildRoot>
            <!--
              URL to the repository.
            -->
            <url>http://source.myapp.com/</url>
            <user>xxx</user>
            <password>xxx</password>
            <repository>MyApp</repository>
            <folderpath>$/MyApp_Core</folderpath>

          </vault>

Then I can have a switch that says whether or not to delete the files
after building.

This should allow us to get around the issue of webmaps because it will
build in the same place each time, and it will provide a live test
environment if desired.

Anyone see any issues with this?