"Kevin Gray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
I am working on a R4B and have a noise when I turn on the rig. I am assuming
it is the caps in the Can.  I looked on the Drake site and saw that W8UT had
a good fix.  I was wondering if anyone has tried this method of fixing a R4B
or if there is anywhere to buy a can already manufactured with these caps.

Thanks

Kevin

K8SU
[EMAIL PROTECTED]