Thom R LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Sun, 22 May 2005, Dr. Al Link wrote:

Nonsense!

What's nonsense?  THe fact that The League has sold us out?

The future of ham radio could not be brighter.

I would disagree with you...

Ham radio is what we make it. If you don't like what you see going on, get involved and change it. It is up to you, not some dude at the ARRL or in Congress. Depend on neither!

Perhaps I'm missing something...but the ARRL officially represents Amateur Radio, and Congress enacts laws that regulate it.

So, if interacting with those folks ain;t gonna do it, I guess I could drive to the FCC and lobby them.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,
Free Classified Ads for amateur radio, QRP IRC channel
Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/              Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month