Thom R LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Sun, 22 May 2005, Gary Poland wrote:

"Gary Poland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Its obvious the government is pushing BPL....its just a matter of time
before the hobby is gone as we once new it anyway.

Between BPL and Winlink, I think you're right.

Then older HF ham
equipment will once again become very reasonable and the " big money " sellers on Ebay with have to find jobs.

Hey, reasonable prices for gear that you can't use sounds perfectly logical to me.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what the ARRL will do....as BPL and Winlink
drives us off the air, the membership dues should decrease.

73,
Thom