Richard Loken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, G3SJJ wrote:

> I am currently renovating a 4B Line and would like to reduce the length of
> the power cable from the AC4 psu and also replace the short speaker cable.
> The female phono is corroded. How do I remove the cover from the plug? I can
> see a pin that appears to go through the plug but I am not sure if it is
> possible to tap this through.

Yes, you can tap out the pin and then the plug should come apart without
any fuss.  It is a standard Jones plug and the were still available about five
years back when I last looked for one.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS  : "Anybody can be a father
   Athabasca University                            :  but you have to earn