Ron Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Ishii,
I see others tell you to parallel a cap across C163 for a test. I see using a scope etc too. If you are like me, somewhat test equipment poor, you can use a 10uf or so capacitor rated for 200 volts in parallel with a DVM (or analog volt meter) on the AC scale. That will basically give you the AC ripple voltage on your DC line. High ripple suggest bad capator or heavy over loading.

I choose a voltage rating for my DVM capacitro that is higher then the voltage DC that I am measuring. Also observe polarity.

You do not say what the problem is that the RX has. I assume bad audio hum, etc. Don't do as I have, measured the regulated side of the +B and thought it was the problem when it was not. Then again that was a T4XB and I do not think the R4B or R4C has any 0A2 tube regulator on the +B.

Let us know what you find.

Good luck,
Ron