"JLittlejohn W9NET" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hello, gents. I have a nice C-line, and when I am on CW, in transceive, the internal sidetone has been disabled and I hear my transmitter signal as a 530 Hz tone in the receiver. I have set the oscillators exactly as described in the alignment procedures for both units, and I wonder why the sidetone I hear is not around 750 Hz? I would prefer the 750-Hz separation, and so does anyone know how to adjust the units for a 750 Hz separation on CW transceive? Your advice would be most appreciated! Regards, John

John D. Littlejohn, W9NET
4 Brushmeade
Hollidaysburg, PA  16648
814-693-9767