"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
John,

Thanks for the great advice.  I rebuilt the powersupply and the amp works very
well.  The output is 800Watts PEP with the original 3-400Z tubes.  The face is
so clean, I was looking to clean up the internal parts look like new as well.

Thanks again,

Doug
N9XTF